A parent or loved one’s cancer diagnosis has a profound impact on the entire family, including children and teens. Parents have new information to learn, treatment decisions to make and concerns about how to help their children cope. At Cancer Support Community, we offer programming to help the whole family. All programs are FREE.
- Family Fun with a Purpose
- 4th Saturday of every month from 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- Fun activities that can help school-age children identify feelings and learn coping skills when cancer is in the family.
- Please call before your first visit and RSVP at (865) 546-4661.
- Short-term Parent, Child and Family Sessions
- Individualized plans for families that explore healthy coping skills when facing cancer.
Please call us at (865) 546-4661 for a phone consultation or individualized appointment to address your questions and concerns about helping your family through the challenges that having cancer presents.